13 Jun 2012

let life begin



i so did pass my exam!!!
seems i'm gonna receive my m.a. diploma at last!!!! :) :)
i can't even begin to tell you how relieved i feel.

and it would also be very hard to list all the many things
i wanna do and make and experience now that i got this out of my way.
life begins.

***

gyerekek! sikerült, sikerült, sikerült a vizsgám!!!! :)
úgy néz ki, hogy végre már semmi nem ment meg attól
hogy diplomám legyen. hehe...
el sem tudom mondani, hogy mennyire, de mennyire megkönnyebbültem.

és nehéz lenne felsorolni azt a rengeteg dolgot is, amit
csinálni, tenni. látni, érezni akarok, most, hogy ez a vizsga
már nincs az utamban...
kezdődjék az élet.




(photo by the exceptionally talented amber ortolano,
found thru girl meets nyc)

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratula! Remélem először egy kiadós pihenésre is jut idő! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszi, Berta! Igen, arra is nagy szükségem van, úgyhogy igyekszek pótolni. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I remember this feeling well although it is a long time since I have taken any exams. Great photo and just to say that I enjoy reading your blog and love its clean, simple style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much, Deborah! I'm very glad yout your liking my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Agnes!! I know the feeling of a new start! Enjoy life, now =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I can imagine that life begins now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Agnes!!!!! I am soooo happy for you :)
    hugs,
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, very, very much, Flo!!!! :) :)

      hugs,
      agnes

      Delete
  8. wooohooooooo

    c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo.... congrats and please give us the best of your breath in this new way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news! Congrats! it was also a lucky day for me:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad about that, Kamila!!! :)

      xoxo
      agnes
      :)

      Delete
  11. Yessss, you DID IT! Congratulations!

    xx E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Ellen!!!! :) Yes, I DID IT, and i'm sooo happy about it! :)

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you Agnes, enjoy a new period in life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Audrey! I'm on it. :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  14. Fantastic news Agnes :D Big smiles sent your way X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agi, nagyon gratulálok! Most aztán élvezheted a nyarat! Éva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm, Évi! :) Igen, remélem! És remélem, mindenféle alkotással teli lesz a nyár!

      puszi,
      á
      :)

      Delete

your comments are very welcome. i'd like to hear from you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails